Technology is enhancing before we can even catch up to it. Whats been going on in the virtual world? Wes kindly breaks down how blockchain works for those who don’t know. I myself had no idea up until a couple months ago and it is definitely something worth following!
@Calicoin28 – Personal Account
@Supersauce_theworld – Culinary Brand
@Ourtimefilms – Creative Collective
START HERE: THE BITCOIN WHITEPAPER https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-paper
1. BOOKs: The internet of money, by Andreas antonopoulos & Mastering Bitcoin, by Andreas antonopoulos & Bitcoin and Black America, by Isaiah Jackson & The Bitcoin standard, by Saifedean Ammous
2. CRYPTO YOUTUBERS/influencers: Andreas antonopoulos https://www.youtube.com/user/aantonop
Naomi brockwell https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSuHzQ3GrHSzoBbwrIq3LLA
The gentlemen of crypto https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0QV-XhATeq4-hTgqMz1TQ
The chart guys/crypto technical analysis. Learn how to read technical charts. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqZ2hx679DqRi6khRUNw2g
3. LEARN ABOUT BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES
4. EXCHANGES TO BUY BITCOIN AND CRYPTO:
This is a referral link. https://www.coinbase.com/join/taylor_ahz?src=android-link If you don’t want to use the referral link you can download the app directly from your app store. This is the Android version. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinbase.android
2. Cash app. Bitcoin only
Android version. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareup.cash. There are a number of exchanges out there. Must be careful of fishing websites and malicious links. I recommend using cash app or coinbase in the beginning stages until you become comfortable with navigating the crypto space.
5. Below I compiled a list of verified Twitter handles. I personally like to always follow links from these Twitter handles so I don’t fall for phishing attacks. Check out Coinbase (@coinbase): https://twitter.com/coinbase?s=09 Check out Cash App (@CashApp): https://twitter.com/CashApp?s=09
6. This is a great place to start learning and gaining an understanding about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies and how it can restructure the foundation of money and governance for the world.
DISCLAIMER: CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE EXTREMELY VOLATILE ASSETS.NONE OF THE INFORMATION ABOVE REPRESENTS LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.